In version 1.6.2 of Treatment Pad, we’ve focused on finding and fixing bugs primarily stemming from the latest version of iOS 14.
– Photos are now ordered by creation date rather than modification date. This can be changed by using the filter icon next to the face detection icon.
– Blur boxes in image editor and template editor were saving as transparent boxes – this is now fixed.
– Show activity indicator when saving templated image.
– Increase saved resolution from 1024x to 1600x.
– Better rendering of large text in image and template editor.
View this post on Instagram
Report an Issue?
If you are discover or are experiencing any issues with the app, please get in touch.
In the Next Version
We’ll be continuing our work towards generating layouts from videos, automatic camera capture and improving patient cataloguing.
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions on the priority we give to any particular features, please let us know.