What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Your web browser automatically sends us (and we may retain) information such as:
- Internet Protocol address of the computer you are using.
- Type of browser software and operating system you are using.
- Date and time you access our site.
- The Internet address of the site from which you linked directly to our site.
The app does not, nor use any third party tools to log your usage or send your data.
- Photo library access is requested only for the operation of the auto layout feature.
- Camera access is requested only for the operation of the auto camera feature.
- Location access is requested only if you enable location data to be stored for your captured photographs.
- Subscriptions require an online check with Apple at least once every two weeks.
No personal data is sent for this check.
- Apple provide anonymised crash logs and diagnostic information in certain scenarios to help us improve the app.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Where we send your data
Comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
If you have any questions about this policy or would like to get in touch, you can contact us here.